Charity of the year 2024
Hägen Wolf are delighted to announce our Charity of the Year for 2024 is Yorkshire Children’s Charity.
A kind message from our chosen charity –
“Yorkshire Children's Charity are very excited to be working with Hagen Wolf in 2024 as their Charity Partner of the Year! We are a small charity with a team of 9 but what we lack in numbers we more than make up for in ambition and experience. We work to 'make things better' for children across Yorkshire who are living at a disadvantage be that due to sickness, disability or financial circumstance. We receive no government funding and so are entirely dependent upon the kindness and generosity of our supporters. Our fundraising model is unique in that every penny donated goes directly towards the children we support and so we can proudly say that with Hagen Wolf's support, we can make a meaningful impact on the lives of children in Yorkshire
These are just some of the ways Yorkshire Children’s Charity provides support to disadvantaged children in our region:
- Offering grants for specialist equipment to individuals, schools and non-profit organisations that assist young people.
- Grants of up to £200 per child are also offered to cover both niceties and necessities that come with having children.
- Offering grants for wheelchairs to children and young people.
- Their ‘The School Network’ sees volunteers working with schools to provide practical and tangible support to those who need it most.
- Yorkshire Children’s Charity also host ‘Schools Out’ events which provides young people and their families with much needed respite.
Matt Pugh, founder and Managing Partner said “We are delighted to be supporting the Yorkshire Children’s Charity this year and the wonderful work that they do in making a positive difference to the lives of children, who through no fault of their own, are at a disadvantage in life due to disability, ill health or financial circumstance. We will be undertaking a range of fund-raising activities during the year, as well as seeking to raise the charity’s profile and rolling up our sleeves to offer some practical help
In appreciation of the fantastic work that Yorkshire Children’s Charity does, 2024 will see the Hägen Wolf team taking part in a variety of activities to support and raise money for the charity. If you’d like to support us on our journey, you can donate on our JustGiving page .DONATE HERE
For more information on Yorkshire Children’s Charity, and how you could help raise funds for the charity, please visit https://yorkshirechildrenscharity.org/